2016 m. kovo 22 d., antradienis

Beginning

Who am I?
I'm tester, quality assurance engineer, QA analyst or anything I need to be at the moment - who I need to be at the moment.
To my self I'm person who is still a child playing and breaking all the toys all the time - and "I loving it". Just my toys are expensive and not always possible to touch. Sometimes it is printer, sometimes part of software, or just a string in description. Anything can be tested, and most of the times need to be tested. And I am doing it all the time.
I think I became tester long ago I came to testing area. While I was still kid and I don't remember I went to school jet or not, but I remember very clearly how I busted my toys and often checking that is in side and how they work. Even now I remember how I destroyed quite expensive toy train just to look how electronic motor is spinning its wheels, it was nice toy and still regretting I did that, but it is a part of me. I broken a lot of things in my life, but that helped me to understand how they work and sometimes how to fix them. But I am here writing not about fixing but about braking, destroying or simply testing. Fixing is a part of my job too, and maybe later i will write or include in posts about it.
I begin this journey couple years ago. Most of the stories still in my head, other almost fade away. But other are just coming to me. And i hope to share them all.

Yours friendly neighborhood Tester.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą